Monday, May 9, 2011

Lip Sync in Progress

Hey,

This past weekend I dug out a scene from 'Aye-Aye' that was only partially animated on paper. Also, after a long absence from Flash, I'm giving it a go again.  Putting those things together I bring you a Lip Sync, Clean Up Linetest.

 For those wondering, "An Eye for an Aye-Aye" is a cartoon short that I work on every now and then. You can follow the development of the short by clicking the label - Aye-Aye.



What is he saying? Well, that will have to wait for another time.
Click the Pic for Biggies... But not too Big. 

Cheers.

4 comments:

NZPete said...

Looking good! I'm quietly confidant we'll be seeing a fully completed "EYE FOR AN AYE AYE" pretty soon. Looking forward to it.

NZPete

A.M.P. said...

I like!!! is cool!

Will said...

=) looking good dude. Think maybe a frame or 2 more between those main keys to make the head movement smooth.
But then again I'm not really the guy to talk to about inbetweens haha so you can disregard the critique =)

But yeah looks good =).

Thanks for the info about the ABS comp, I've been keen to enter for a while =) and depending on the subject I think I might enter =) for shats and gaggles =)

NZPete said...

Hey, great work dude... but when are you going to finish it? Before we get home I hope. ;)

P&A